Financial security comes with some obvious benefits
With financial security come some obvious benefits – saving for a family vacation or a down payment on a home or vehicle. Navy Federal Credit Union puts your needs first by helping you make money and save with services and products that help you achieve your goals. Their impressive membership program meets the unique needs of active military members, retirees and veterans at every stage of life. Membership is free, and Navy Federal makes it easy to become a member so you can start enjoying the benefits right away. Here are our top six benefits of Navy Federal membership:
1. Active Duty Checking. also staff. Active Duty Checking benefits include up to $240 in annual ATM fee rebates, no monthly service fees or balance requirements, and free personalized checks. Additionally, all Navy Federal checking accounts come with access to 30,000 ATMs nationwide, monthly dividends, and convenient online banking, including mobile deposits right from your phone.
2. Early Payday. Navy Federal members signing up for a paycheck direct deposit with their Active Duty checking account, they receive their paychecks a full business day earlier. Direct deposit makes it easier to access and manage your funds and protects you from email fraud or identity theft. Plus NCFU has a handy reference calendar on their website showing which days you get paid.
3. Member Discounts. Signing up with Navy Federal gives you access to exclusive Member Discounts about products and services. Some of their top discounts include a car buying service saving you thousands on the purchase of a new or used vehicle, discounts on rental cars, discounts and special offers when you shop at select retailers, hotels and more Offers for members. And Navy Federal members save an average of $352 more each year.
4. Loan Benefits. Active or retired members are eligible 0.25% APR discount select loans. Whether you’re looking to buy a new car, boat, or motorcycle, or just need a personal loan, Navy Federal offers discounts on their already competitive offerings Prices. You must apply in person to a Navy Federal branch office or call directly as this bonus does not apply to online applications. They also offer refinancing options for parents or students that pay off student loans. This is a great option if you’re paying off multiple loans or are burdened with a high interest rate. Navy Federal also offers a wide range of other credit services such as: student loans (which come with career support resources), home loanand Loans for recreational vehiclesall with competitive prices and easy online applications.
5. No options for a down payment mortgage. Navy Federal is a top lender for VA home loan and offers financing deals packed with benefits, such as competitive interest rates as low as 2.75%, home refinance services, and zero down payment options. Even if you’ve already used your VA loan to buy a home, Navy Federal has deals Military Choice Home Loans for active duty soldiers, reservists and veterans. If you qualify, you don’t have to pay a down payment on a home or get private mortgage insurance, which can end up saving you a lot of money. As an added bonus, members can earn between $400 and $9,000 in cashback when using Navy Federal’s RealtyPlus Program to buy or sell a home.
6. Life Transition Resources. No matter what stage of life your military career takes you, Navy Federal has resources and support to help you and your family make the next big transition. Emergency responders can look at theirs Prepare for deployment Site that gives advice on how to get your finances in order and what benefits are available to you. If you are going through a PCS or leaving service for civilian life, Navy Federal’s relocation and separation hub is the perfect starting point to ease your transition. You can find help with budgeting, choosing a new home, starting or managing investments, as well as online transition kit. No matter where you are in your career, Navy Federal has what you need.
Navy Federal Credit Union can help you take your banking to the next level with exclusive membership benefits and discounts focused on what service members, retirees and veterans need most. Whether you’re working towards your financial goals or looking to up your savings game by a notch, Navy Federal has everything you need to start making money and saving on the products and services you want.
The Navy Federal Credit Union is nationally insured by the NCUA.
This article was sponsored by Navy Federal Credit Union.